Mango, Craisins & Tomato Salsa over GrouperMonday, June 11, 2012 : BFG Chef
Active time: 30 minutes
MANGO, CRAISINS & TOMATO SALSA
1 1/2 cups mangos (ripened)
If ever there was a moment to pair fish with a robust red wine, this is it.
- Prepare the Mango- peel the mango and remove the meat from the seed-cut the mango into ¼ in. dice then place in a stainless steel bowl.
- Cut the plum tomatoes into ¼ in. dice and place into stainless steel bowl with the diced mango.
- Add the green onions, garlic, jalapenos (1 or 2, depending on how hot you like it), lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, Cholula Sauce, Craisins, honey and chili powder.
(6) 7 oz. pieces grouper
- Season Grouper and char grill on a lightly oiled grill grate. After 5 minutes, turn fish over. Continue to grill for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Place on a serving plate and top with Mango Salsa.